Mahnaz Dar, Associate Editor, LJ: Words in Your Face: A Guided Tour Through Twenty Years of the New York City Poetry Slam by Cristin O’Keefe & Francesca Lia Block’s I Was a Teenage Fairy.
Shelley Diaz, Associate Editor, SLJ: The Particular Sadness of Lemon Cake by Aimee Bender.
Kate DiGirolomo, Editorial Assistant, LJ: Isaac Marion’s Warm Bodies.
Josh Hadro, Executive Editor, LJ: Kraken by China Miéville.
Stephanie Klose, Media Editor, LJ:Catriona McPherson’s Dandy Gilver and the Proper Treatment of Bloodstains.
Molly McArdle, Assistant Book Review Editor, LJ: Marilynne Robinson’s Home.
Chelsey Philpot, Associate Book Review Editor, SLJ: F. Scott Fitzgerald’s Flappers and Philosophers as well as A LOT of new June and July YA novels.
Meredith Schwartz, News Editor, LJ: Suzanne Joinson’s The Public Domain: Enclosing the Commons of the Mind.
Henrietta Thornton-Verma, Reviews Editor, LJ: Suzanne Joinson’s A Lady Cyclist’s Guide to Kashgar & Pól Ó Murchú’s A Grammar of Modern Irish.
Wilda Willams, Fiction Editor, LJ: Neil Gaiman’s The Ocean at the End of the Lane.
- dracutyoungadult reblogged this from libraryjournal
- cadairs likes this
- laffieya likes this
- duckyshepherd reblogged this from libraryjournal
- twirlergirl1206 likes this
- austenvbronte reblogged this from libraryjournal
- melissanemitz likes this
- shouldofbeenborninthe50s reblogged this from libraryjournal
- angrychocolatefiend likes this
- alienpapacy likes this
- marychristinegalang likes this
- shasha13090 likes this
- libraryjournal posted this