Happy birthday, Thomas Edison, born on this date in 1847!
Who can guess which Queens Library is home to a signed copy of the book explaining one of Edison’s most famous inventions, the electric light bulb? The book, “Incandescent Electric Lighting: A Practical Description of the Edison System,” was written by noted the inventor and Edison’s draftsman, Lewis Latimer, whose diary, patents, and sketches of inventions are also available to be viewed at a certain Queens Library…
Find out the answer.
- rodriguezcapitaledutainment reblogged this from queenslibrary
- nomoretexasgovernorsforpresident likes this
- chemman9 reblogged this from queenslibrary
- uispeccoll likes this
- thestoutorialist likes this
- todaysdocument likes this
- libraryjournal reblogged this from queenslibrary
- rodriguezcapitaledutainment likes this
- queenslibrary posted this