Based largely on the readership of our Academic Newswire enewsletter, here are the top posts specifically tagged for our academic library readership (though obviously nearly everything above has a wider professional impact as well that’s relevant to research, college, and community college libraries, among others).
- New Landmark Libraries 2012: Academic Library Winners and Honorable Mentions
- Users Don’t Know What Libraries Are Talking About, Studies Find
- Chemical Society Pricing Has Librarians Up In Arms
- Academic Libraries Should Give Up Book-by-Book Collecting, Article Argues
- Academic eBooks and the User Experience