First up is the News & Features section, which unsurprisingly tends toward current events and our annual awards and highlights.
- Jack Blount Appointment as OCLC CEO/President Reversed, Jay Jordan Will Stay On
- 2012 Gale/LJ Library of the Year: San Diego County Library, Empowering the Public
- After Furor, Harvard Library Spokesperson Says ‘Inaccurate’ That All Staff Will Have to Reapply
- Best Small Library in America 2012: The Independence Public Library, KS
- Random House Says Libraries Own Their Ebooks | LJ Insider